Our 4000 sq. foot home enjoys beautiful views from many rooms, including the Tahoe Keys waterway; we are just a few houses away from the Lake Tahoe Shoreline.
Our home boosts of a gourmet kitchen complete with a combination 6 burner stove with griddle, and full size prep sink. We pride ourselves in creating an enjoyable relaxing place for you to get away and focus on your crafts.
In addition to what we have to offer, Tahoe provides wonderful recreational and shopping opportunities.
For a small day use fee you can also obtain a day pass for the Tahoe Keys facilities, which include a year round indoor heated Olympic-size pool with a Jacuzzi, an outdoor pool adjacent to a private beach, 6 lighted tennis courts, basketball, volleyball courts, and a playground.
Be sure to take your rental contract to the clubhouse to gain access.
Retreat Groups we cater to include, (but are not limited to):
- Sewing / Quilting
- Card Groups
- Needlepoint and more
- 4 Bedrooms with separate "host" quarters when we do Hosted retreats,
giving your group maximum privacy.
- Open “Great Room” Providing Dining, Kitchen, and Lounging
area, with OTT lights for sewing. We also have a Pool Table to maximize
your fun when you need some downtime from sewing.
- Full Kitchen with Side-by-side refrigerator, Oven, separate Ice
maker and microwave.
- Washer/Dryer and Additional refrigerator in the Garage.
- 12 Twin beds; 4 beds in Master Bedroom, 3 in upstairs hall bedrooms and
2 in downstairs bedroom.
- Fully Self-Contained rental, includs:
- Sheets / Towels / Pots-Pans / Utensils / Two Carafe Coffee Maker.
- Cable TV in main Living Area
- Wireless Internet
Separate Craft/Sewing/Quilting Room includes:
- 12 Sewing/ Crafting stations, with adjustable chairs.
- 8 foot Tables for maximum space.
- 8 foot Cutting Station / with mats.
- Quilt size Ironing Station.
- LED overhead lighting
- 2 Design Walls